Our clients are offered a multi level marketing solution:
- 4 websites, including this one
- Social Media exposure
- Direct mail to persons of influence and our subscription database of enquiries.
A recent endorsement from potential buyers in 2020.”Peter is a lovely and respectful chap to deal with. If you’re looking to purchase a business in the area, he is well worth contacting. Goodness knows what he might have in the books. Very easy and comfortable to deal with. Great with follow up information. Highly recommend Peter.”
When is the best time to sell?
Below are a few tips for consideration when you are thinking about selling your business.
Probably when the business is well established and generating good profits. Always allow a reasonable selling period – typically up to 6 months or even longer.As you can see from the web stats below, there was a steady decline toward July, levelling out in August, and a strong resurge in September with well over 5,000 unique visitors predicted
|Month||Unique visitors||Number of visits||Pages||Hits||Bandwidth|
|18th Jan-21||2,265||4,415||21,359||244,841||13.43 GB|
Up to date financial statements, including copies of recent Business Activity Statements (BAS);So what documentation is needed to sell your business?
- A list of equipment to pass with the business, and whether it is encumbered ( i.e. leased/ chattel mortgaged etc);
- A copy of your current lease, or alternatively a proposed rental or sale price for your property;
- If your business is located in Victoria, and its plant & good will figure is less than $450,000, you will also need – at the time of deposit or contract – a vendor’s statement (Sn 52) about the performance of the business. NB This does not apply to licensed premises.